Pardot Audit Checklist
Gain a fresh perspective and a roadmap for success by running a detailed audit of your Pardot (now called Marketing Cloud Account Engagement) account.
Why run a Pardot audit?
There are plenty of reasons we need to perform quarterly audits of our Pardot (MCAE) accounts. For example:
- To make sure any third-party marketing systems, your CRM, and Pardot are talking to each other correctly and avoid technical mistakes.
- So you can set up the right folder structure for easy access to Campaign reporting and easy implementation of scoring categories.
- To create a visual of your customers’ automated journey including entry and exit points, campaign crossover, and opportunities to improve.
- For reviewing and improving how leads are managed i.e. when they become sales-qualified and the processes for handing over to the sales team.
- To sense check that your scoring and grading models are still robust as your business grows and strategies evolve.
- So you can maintain a clean database that is accurate and healthy i.e. without duplicate prospects or including cold or inaccurate data points.
- To ensure you are GDPR compliant, again this comes back to database management but also how you capture and market to leads.
- To maintain a tidy and organised Pardot account
- To uncover new opportunities to use your Pardot automation tool for improved lead generation and nurture.
We Take Data Seriously: ISO 27001 Certified
About MarCloud Consulting
MarCloud Consulting was set up to address the resource shortage and knowledge gap around Account Engagement (Pardot) marketing automation.
Our mission is to make entire industries more competitive through the effective use of Account Engagement, and in doing so we’ll be streamlining your marketing processes, optimising lead conversion and subsequently increasing ROI on your campaigns.